This website is maintained by the Trustee of MyLifeMyMoney Superannuation Fund (ABN 50 237 896 957), CSF Pty Limited (ABN 30 006 169 286, AFSL 246664).
The information in this website is about the Catholic Super (“Catholic Super” or “the Fund”) and is general information only. The information has been prepared without taking into account your personal investment objectives, financial situation or needs. It is not intended to be, and should not be construed in any way as, investment, legal or financial advice. You should assess your own financial situation before making a decision based on the information contained in this website. To help you with your decision making you may wish to seek assistance from a qualified financial advisor.
By accessing, browsing or using this website (www.csf.com.au) you are acknowledging that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
- The information contained in this website is current at the time of publication. In the event of a material change to any information contained in this website Catholic Super will notify existing members in writing within the timeframes required by law.
- Subject to any rights or terms implied by law, Catholic Super takes no responsibility for any error, omission or defect in the information contained in the website. To the extent permitted by law Catholic Super excludes all warranties, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, relating to the information, and excludes all liability for any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information provided in the website whether or not caused by any negligent act or omission. Catholic Super does not accept any liability for information provided by third parties.
- The content of the website has been prepared for residents of Australia and, as a result, all currency references are shown in Australian dollars unless otherwise stated. Catholic Super does not accept any liability from users accessing the site outside of Australia.
- Catholic Super specifically disclaims any liability associated with any viruses which may infect a user's computer equipment.
- Catholic Super is not responsible for the content available on any other internet sites linked to this website. The provision of a link to another website does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that website, or any products or services offered on that website. Catholic Super will not accept any liability for the use of those links to connect to websites that are not under our control. Access to any other internet site is at the user's own risk.
- All content of this website is protected by copyright. Users may view and download material from this website for their personal, non-commercial use only. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any content of this website for commercial or public purposes.
Before you make a decision, you should read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and any related incorporation by reference document.
Catholic Super reserves the right to modify, update or otherwise alter these Terms and Conditions at any time and users are deemed to be apprised of and bound by any changes made. We recommend that you visit this page from time to time to review the current Terms and Conditions.