2018 Super contributions competition
Congratulations to our competition winner!
Ms O Nemtsas is the lucky redraw winner of a $500 MySavings account from MyLife MyFinance. Thank you to everyone who entered our competition.
Terms and conditions of entry
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of the Terms and Conditions of entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
3. The prize is a MySavings account, valued at $500.00 issued at the advertised rate on the MyLife MyFinance website mylifemyfinance.com.au/save/mysavings and is subject to the MyLife MyFinance Terms and Conditions for this product, listed at mylifemyfinance.com.au.
Who can enter
4. Subject to the clauses below, entry is open to residents of Australia (except residents currently living in NSW) who have fulfilled the requirements set out below ('Eligible Entrants'). Entrants must be over the age of 18, as of the date of entry.
5. Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
6. The Promoter is CSF Pty Limited (ABN 30 006 169 286) (the 'Promoter'). The Promoter's address is Level 1 535 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000.
How to enter
7. To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period (defined below):
a) submit a completed Choice of Fund form to their employer, and the employer contribution must be deposited into the entrants’ existing superannuation account from either; Catholic Super, MyLife MySuper, or Transport Super part of MyLife MySuper by 30 November 2018.
b) make a superannuation contribution to their own account via a concessional contribution, non-concessional contribution, or an account balance transfer from an external superannuation fund by 30 November 2018.
8. By submitting an entry into this competition (through contributing to their superannuation account) entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
9. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid. Number of entries permitted
10. Only one entry per person will be permitted. Entrants found to be submitting multiple entries may have all entries invalidated.
Open, close, draw and publish dates
11. The competition commences on 22/10/2018 at 2:00 PM and closes 30/11/2018 at 5:00 PM ('Promotional Period'). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are based on the location of Melbourne, Australia. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
12. The winner will be the first valid entry drawn at the office of CSF Pty Limited, Level 1, 535 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, on 03/12/2018 at 11:00 AM. The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning the prize.
13. The winner will be notified by phone or email on 05/12/2018. Their name will also be published on 05/12/2018 at csf.com.au/2018ContributionComp for at least 28 days.
14. The prize (or in the case of vouchers, a prize confirmation) will be sent within 28 days of the draw.
15. The Promoter may conduct such further draws on 02/01/2019 (at Level 1, 535 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000) as the original draw in order to distribute the prize unclaimed by this date, subject to State and Territory legislation. Winners of any further draws will be notified by email on 02/01/2019. Their names will also be published on 02/01/2019 at csf.com.au/2018ContributionComp for at least 28 days.
Prize on offer
16. The total prize pool is valued at up to $500, as at 22/10/2018 .
17. The total number of competition winners in this competition is one. The prize on offer is:
Number of winners | Prize description | Value of each
One (1) winner 1 x $500 MySavings – 2.00% p.a. account from $500
MyLife MyFinance – interest paid monthly
Note: Winner of the prize is subject to the terms and Conditions of the MySavings Account: mylifemyfinance.com.au/general-terms-and-conditions. The prize has been provided by MyLife MyFinance, a related body corporate of CSF Pty Ltd.
Further Terms and Conditions
18. Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to the prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded the prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return the prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this competition.
19. Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to the prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded the prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return the prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
20. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for the prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier's requirements. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
21. The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver the prize to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that the prize returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner's deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim the prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
24. The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. The prize is subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of a cash prize, cannot be taken as cash. The prize will be sent to the winner's nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for the prize damaged or lost in transit.
25. The Promoter and its related body corporate are not liable to the winner for any tax implications arising out of the prize or competitions. You should seek independent financial advice before making a decision to acquire a MyLife MyFinance product.
26. CSF Pty Ltd does not recommend, endorse or accept liability for any loss or damage caused by the products and services provided by MyLife MyFinance.
27. CSF Pty Ltd invests in MyLife MyFinance, however neither CSF Pty Ltd, nor any of its associations, receive any commission as a result of using or obtaining MyLife MyFinance products and services.
28. Entries for this competition will only be accepted for members who have received the email discussing the contribution competition.
Privacy Collection statement
29. Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
You may request access or to update your personal information or lodge a complaint by writing to The Privacy Officer, CSF Pty Limited (ABN 30 006 169 286) of GPO Box 4303, Melbourne VIC 3001.Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
31. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
32. In participating in the prize, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
33. The prize-winner is advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winning and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
34. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generated entries and the use "scripting" is not permitted and will not be accepted.
35. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
36. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ('Non-Excludable Guarantees').
37. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize The Promoter (including its' officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition including taking or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable guarantees. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.