Catholic Super offers employers a convenient and easy payment option for paying your staff's super contributions, called OnlineQTM.
OnlineQTM is a clearing house, which means that it is an online system that helps you make contribution payments for all your employees, whether they're in Catholic Super or any other super fund - you can pay all contributions at once!
The benefits and features of OnlineQTM:
- FREE for employers who register through Catholic Super
- Straight forward and easy to use
- Saves you time
- Fully supported by Catholic Super staff over the phone, by email, or in person
- Submit to Catholic Super and ALL other super funds at the same time
- Your payment is allocated to your staff's Catholic Super membership within 3 days
- Multiple file formats accepted
- Accepts payments by Direct Debit and Direct Credit (EFT)
- Secure online portal with 24/7 access
- ATO SuperStream compliant
- Powered by Westpac's QuickSuper system
You can apply to use OnlineQTM using our:
If you are already registered to use OnlineQTM and need assistance, please refer to our user guide. You can also get help over the phone or in person by contacting our dedicated OnlineQTM support team on 1300 655 002 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.