When choosing a super fund, it pays to compare the fees you will be charged.
Even a small difference in fees can have an impact on your savings over the long term.Sometimes our members transfer their super to retail superannuation funds. How do their fees compare to industry funds like Catholic Super which keeps fees low for all members?
Compare all of Catholic Super's benefits and services not just our low fees, to other super funds using SuperRatings^ online comparator RateMySuper.It's free and easy-to-use! After you've done your comparison if you are unsure what to do or want to speak to one of our financial planners, call 1300 655 002.
^ SuperRatings is an independent company and not related to Catholic Super. For more information visit the SuperRatings website
* Investments selected are based on a Balanced asset allocation with 60-75% in growth assets and 40-25% in defensive assets. Table does not include any of the following fees or charges, which are payable in addition to the above:
• Advisor commissions (variable but usually range from 0% to 2% per annum ongoing)
• Contribution or entry fees (can be up to 5% in some cases)
• Exit or withdrawal fees (can be up to 5% in some cases)
• Buy/Sell Spread (transaction costs payable every time money enters or exits the fund. Can be up to 1% per transaction)
• Performance fees (additional % fee payable to investment managers for exceeding performance targets).
Graph Source: Superratings.com.au and the funds’ printed Product Disclosure Statements for AMP Flexible Lifetime Super – Balanced Growth, OnePath OneAnswer Personal Super – OptiMix Balanced, BT Lifetime Personal Super – BT Multi Manager Balanced, Care Super Balanced option, Colonial First State FirstChoice Personal Super – CFS Balanced, IOOF Pursuit – Core Personal Super – IOOF Multimix Balanced Growth, MLC Navigator Access Super – Pre select Balanced, Catholic Super Balanced. Figures are approximates as at June 2012.