Terms and conditions
Find My Super
The Find My Super service is maintained by Togethr Trustees Pty Ltd (ABN 64 006 964 049; AFSL 246383) ('Trustee') the trustee of the Equipsuper Superannuation Fund (ABN 33 813 823 017) (“the Fund” or “this Fund”) and uses the Australian Tax Office (ATO) Strategic Web Service (SWS) called SuperMatch2.
You can find the SuperMatch2 Terms and Conditions on the ATO website (ato.gov.au).
By using the Find My Super service, you consent to the Fund using your Tax file number (TFN) to search for superannuation account(s) held in your name by other superannuation entities or the ATO.
Transferring other superannuation accounts
When you receive the Find My Super search results, you will be given an opportunity to request the transfer of the full account balance from any of your other super account(s) into your account within this Fund. By proceeding with the transfer request you are consenting to the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
If you choose to use Find My Super to request the transfer any of your other superannuation account(s) to your account within this Fund, you:
- approve the deduction by the other superannuation fund(s) of any applicable fees from the amount transferred
- understand that information contained in your request will be used by the Fund to process your transfer
- understand that some transfers received may be subject to 15% tax. This will apply to any rollovers from untaxed sources, for example rollovers from some Government sector funds and Superannuation Guarantee contributions forwarded via the ATO
- consent to your TFN being disclosed to the other super fund(s) for the purposes of transferring your account(s)
- understand that all amounts transferred from any other super fund(s) will be credited to your account within this Fund and be subject to investment returns (both on positive and negative) based on your chosen investment option, or the default option if you have not made a choice
- understand that you will receive confirmation when your transferred account balance has been received from the other super fund(s) or the ATO
- understand that by completing this request you may lose any insurance entitlement you have in any other (transferred) fund(s). Your insurance cover details can generally be found on the other fund’s website, or on a recent statement. You can apply for additional insurance cover with this Fund, which may need to be assessed and approved by the insurer, TAL Life Limited (ABN 070 050 109 450, AFSL 237848). To check your cover or apply for more, please log in to MyLife Online using your superannuation account details, or contact our Service Centre
- understand that you can ask any other super fund for information that you require for the purpose of understanding any super entitlements you may have in that fund. This includes information about any fees and charges that may apply to the transfer into this Fund, and information about the effect of the transfer on any entitlements you may have in the other super fund
- understand that you will not be liable for losses to which you have not contributed (such as fraud, negligence, any unauthorised transactions, any unauthorised transactions after you have notified the Trustee that your password has been breached, or any system or equipment malfunction including non-completion of transactions and unreasonable delays in carrying out your instructions)
- understand that you may be liable for losses to which you contributed. The amount for which you may be liable will not exceed your total benefit in this Fund
- understand that the Fund or Trustee will not be liable for loss which results from the transfer and grouping of your superannuation account(s) (such as a loss in investment performance).
By accessing, browsing or using the Find My Super service, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
- The information contained in the Find My Super service is as current as the information provided through the SuperMatch2 SWS, and is current at the time of use.
- Subject to any rights or terms implied by law, the Fund takes no responsibility for any error, omission or defect in the information contained in the Find My Super service. To the extent permitted by law the Fund excludes all warranties, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, relating to the information, and excludes all liability for any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information provided in the Find My Super service whether or not caused by any negligent act or omission. The Fund does not accept any liability for information provided by third parties, e.g. other superannuation funds or the ATO.
- The content of the Find My Super service has been prepared for residents of Australia and, as a result, any currency references are shown in Australian dollars unless otherwise stated. The Fund does not accept any liability from users accessing the site outside of Australia.
- The Fund specifically disclaims any liability associated with any viruses which may infect a user's computer equipment.
- The Fund is not responsible for the content available on any other internet sites linked to the Find My Super service. The provision of a link to another website does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that website, or any products or services offered on that website. The Fund will not accept any liability for the use of those links to connect to websites that are not under our control. Access to any other internet site is at the user's own risk.
- All content of the Find My Super service is protected by copyright. Users may view and download material for their personal, non-commercial use only. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any content of the Find My Super service for commercial or public purposes.
Before you make a decision to transfer your superannuation into this Fund, you should read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), refer to the Target Market Determination (TMD) for this product, and any related document that is incorporated by reference.
The Fund reserves the right to modify, update or otherwise alter these Terms and Conditions at any time and users are deemed to be apprised of and bound by any changes made. We recommend that you visit this page from time to time to review the current Terms and Conditions.