Access your account
Your super details are available securely online, whenever you need them
View your super account online 24/7 through MyLIfe Online, our member secure facility.
Log into MyLife Online, and:
- View and update your account details (including balance, transactions and statements)
- Transfer any other super into your Catholic Super account
- Change your investment option
- View and update insurance cover
- Add your Tax File Number (TFN) if we don’t already have it
If you have a pension account, you can also:
- Change your payment amount and frequency
- Nominate a drawdown strategy if you change your investment options
- Request a withdrawal, straight to your nominated bank account.
Not sure how to login?
If you need any help, please contact our Service Centre on 1300 655 002. We're here Monday to Friday 8:00am - 8:00pm, except for national public holidays.Contact service centre
When you first joined, we mailed you your member number details. Simply enter this number. If you don't have it, you can also call us on 1300 655 002 and we can help you.
Follow the register link and select ‘reset my PIN’. We’ll email you a new PIN for access to MyLIfe Online. You can also call us on 1300 655 002 and we will issue you with a PIN over the phone.
How to access your super online
Step 1 - Click on the blue Login button. It’s in the top right corner
Step 2 - You’ll see some options drop down. Click the member option, MyLife Online
Step 3 - Now you’re at the Manage your account online page, where you’ll need to enter some information:
- Member type: Use the drop down menu to select ‘Super’
- Member number: Enter your member number in the box. If you can’t remember your member number, look at previous communications from Catholic Super, or call us on 1300 655 002.
- PIN/Password: Enter your PIN or password in the box. If you can’t remember your PIN, click ‘Reset your PIN’ and follow the instructions.
Step 4 – Click the Login button.
Now you have access to your super details. It’s that easy!
How to update your personal information
- Once you are logged into MyLife Online, from the main menu select 'Personal details'.
This page displays your contact information, and the ways that we can communicate with you.
- Under 'Your communication preferences', the field 'Benefits statement' refers to your annual statement. To receive this via email, make sure this is set to 'All electronic methods'.
- If your email is missing, or it's not your current personal email address, you can update it under 'Your contact details'.
Update your details
- To update your email and your communication preferences, scroll down to the 'Update your current details' section.
- Once you've updated your details, be sure to read the 'important information' and save your changes by clicking the 'next step' button.
Your profile has now been updated.
Don't miss your super statement
Annual statements are scheduled for delivery during September - make sure your profile is up to date so we can get your information to you.Login to MyLife Online