Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
- The prize is 1 x Coles Myer voucher with a total prize pool valued at $100.00.
Who can enter
- Subject to the clauses below, entry is open to all Australian residents who attend Sale Catholic Principals Diocese Event held at St Michael’s Hall, Church Street, Traralgon, VIC 3844.The total prize pool consists of 1 x Coles Myer voucher who have fulfilled the requirements set out below ('Eligible Entrants'). Entrants must be over the age of 18, as of the date of entry.
- Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter is Togethr Trustees Pty Ltd (ABN 64 006 964 049) (the 'Promoter'). The Promoter's address is Level 1 535 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000.
How to enter
- To enter Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period (defined below):
Complete a Catholic Super entry form and place this in the competition entry box located at the Sale Catholic Principals Diocese Event held at St Michael’s Hall, Church Street, Traralgon, VIC 3844. Submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter and/or its related body corporates (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter and/or its related body corporates.
- Entries must provide contact details on request to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
Number of Entries permitted
- Only one entry per person will be permitted. Entrants found to be submitting multiple entries may have all entries invalidated.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
- The competition commences on 13/02/2020 at 9.30 am AEST and closes 13/02/2020 at 11.30 am AEST ('Promotional Period'). Winners will be drawn on 13/02/2020 at
12.00pm AEST at the Sale Catholic Principals Diocese Event held at St Michael’s Hall, Church Street, Traralgon, VIC 3844. All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are based on the location of Melbourne, Australia.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- The winner will be the first valid Catholic Super entry form drawn at random by hand from the competition entry box.
- The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning a prize.
- If a winner does not collect the prize, the promoter will redraw names until a winner is found.
- Prizes (or in the case of vouchers, prize confirmations) will be supplied on the day.
Prize on offer
- The total prize pool is valued at up to $100.00 as at 6/02/2020.
- The total number of competition winners in this competition is one (1). The prize on offer is:
Number of winners
Value of each
1 x $100 Coles Myer Voucher
Further Terms and Conditions
- Any entrant found to have used a third party to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this competition.
- Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier's requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner's deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash.
Privacy Collection statement
- By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter and/or its related body corporates (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter and/or its related body corporates.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
- In participating in the Competition, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generated entries and the use "scripting" is not permitted and will not be accepted.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ('Non-Excludable Guarantees').
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize. The Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition including taking or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable guarantees. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.