15 years of Platinum Performance
We've been recognised for our Investment returns
Super is about long-term investment, and we are pleased to announce our 15th consecutive Platinum Performance Rating.
Issued by SuperRatings, it recognises our long-term performance as a “best value for money” superannuation fund.
Catholic Super's Balanced option has delivered members an extra $24,476 in their super account over the previous 15 years (compared to the average fund's return). That’s $22,831 in extra earnings and $1,646 in fee savings (based on a starting balance and salary of $50,000).
In that time, we have consistently delivered first and second quartile performances. Over the previous financial year (to June 30, 2020) that’s meant:
- Aggressive (MySuper) option delivered top quartile performance
- Moderately Aggressive option delivered top quartile performance
- Overseas shares option delivered top quartile performance
- Conservative Balanced option delivered top quartile performance
- Property option delivered top quartile performance
We have also been recognised for our outstanding member service. According to Roy Morgan research, Catholic Super had the highest member satisfaction rating among industry funds at the start of 2021. Our members rated us 78.5% for satisfaction, well ahead of the industry fund average of 67.5%.
For more information on our fees and returns, please visit our comparison page.