Business Development Manager (NSW)
- Award-winning profit-to-member industry fund delivering excellent retirement returns
- Newly created position. Trusted brand, poised for further growth
- Sydney location. Attractive remuneration package
- Strongly proven relationship building capability essential
Catholic Super is a highly regarded industry super fund with a strong focus on the provision of exceptional financial services to members and employers. For almost fifty years, the Fund has helped members grow their lifetime savings with its unique focus on super, banking and advice.
In this newly created position, you will be responsible for building, developing and leveraging relationships with employers and the Fund’s key stakeholders in order to increase employers, members and FUM growth. A key focus will be developing a footprint of the Fund in NSW, specifically within Catholic education, health and aged and community services. Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing a growth plan for NSW, identifying opportunities within the Catholic community and associated markets;
- Developing and managing a sales pipeline for origination of new employer growth;
- Delivering presentations to employers, aiming to secure preferred/nominated status for the Fund; and
- Developing, maintaining and leveraging stakeholder relationships within institutional networks (including Catholic Dioceses, employer associations, unions and employers).
This exceptional new role is a unique opportunity for someone who is:
- A polished and experienced superannuation professional with strong technical and legislative knowledge;
- A person with the capacity to articulate the many benefits of Catholic Super and represent the fund in NSW with all stakeholders;
- Proven to be a very strong relationship builder, to “C” suite level (essential);
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of how to leverage relationships to drive outcomes;
- Clearly equipped to develop and manage a growth plan for NSW;
- RG 146 accredited. Completion of the Advanced Diploma in Financial Services is preferred, as is a tertiary qualification.
For more information, please call the retained consultant assisting Catholic Super, Robert Kyte, in confidence on 0425 737 905 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.