Superannuation, Pensions, Retirement Planning and Financial Planning
Catholic Super is an Australian superannuation fund currently managing $7.3 billion (Fund Value as at 30 June 2016) on behalf of over 73,000 members and over 14,000 employers.
Established in 1971, we offer superannuation for the employed and the self-employed, including complete financial planning services, insurance and pensions.
Whether you’re just entering the workforce, changing jobs, transitioning to retirement or getting ready to fully retire - Catholic Super is your ‘one-stop-shop’ for making the most of your financial future.
Why Choose Catholic Super?
- Catholic Super is an industry fund and returns all profits to its members
- Anyone can join Catholic Super – and it’s easy to consolidate your other funds with us.
- Long history of strong investment returns
- A wide range of investment options to cater for different investor profiles
- Our fees are competitive and offer value for money
- Low cost insurance options to suit our members
- Secure online access for members and employers
- Online tools and features that are designed to streamline your super transactions
- Catholic Super offers free seminars and workplace visits
- We use a variety of print and online communications to keep members and employers informed
- Members have access to financial and retirement planning advice through MyLife MyAdvice
- Other benefits include discounts and special offers like lower cost health cover, home loans and banking services – and even discounts on magazine subscriptions.
The directors of the Trustee Board represent members and employers equally. Their responsibility is to always ensure our members’ interests are always the highest priority. Read more about the Board.
Our Values & Goals
Within the context of a Christian ethical framework, Catholic Super operates under values and goals to benefit our members and employers. Read more about our Values and Goals.
For the last ten years running Catholic Super has been awarded the SuperRatings Platinum rating. The rating means that Catholic Super is a ‘best value for money superannuation fund’ and is testimony that we are providing a service that is excellent value for money and completely member-focused.
Read more about our Awards.
The Trustee’s executive staff group manages the daily operations of Catholic Super and its financial advice company, MyLife MyAdvice.
Catholic Super provides its members with a range of financial advisory services such as financial planning and retirement seminars through its own financial services company, CSF Financial Services Pty Limited (ABN 38 100 468 200), trading as MyLife MyAdvice. This financial planning company is wholly owned by CSF Pty Limited (ABN 30 006 169 286; AFSL 246664), the trustee company of the MyLifeMyMoney Superannuation Fund (ABN 50 237 896 957). MyLife MyAdvice is a Corporate Authorised Representative (CAR 248127) of CSF Pty Limited.
Members can maximise their financial opportunities and minimise tax with advice from a qualified and licensed team of professionals who do not receive or pay personal commissions.
Services to members include free initial advice, assistance with issues such as salary sacrifice and making additional super contributions, to more complex matters that may result in a comprehensive financial plan being prepared. More on Catholic Financial Services
This section summarises the benefits and features of the Fund but does not replace the Trust Deed which is the detailed legal document that governs the Fund.
The Trustee is of the opinion that the Fund complied with all statutory requirements of superannuation, taxation and other relevant legislation, and that the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) would be satisfied with the Fund's compliance for those years.
Refer Compliance Letter
Learn more about our detailed operations here.