Catholic Super's free seminar program is designed to keep you informed about your super and help you plan for a financially secure future.We run seminars throughout the year, ranging from general superannuation topics to tailored retirement planning and pension seminars.
|31 July 2013||Diocese of Cairns
Conference Room 1
|130 Lake Street, Cairns||4:45pm for a 5:00pm start|
2013 Retirement Seminar Program
Have you started thinking about retirement? It's a time most of us look forward to particularly if we have the financial security to make the most of it.
Financial security gives us the opportunity to enjoy our longer lives with friends and family and pursue our interests free from money worries.
Each session will cover the following:
- Retirement goals and budget
- How much retirement income do I need?
- How do I increase my retirement savings?
- Transition to retirement strategy
- Details of the Age Pension
- Importance of estate planning
- Catholic Financial Services and what they can do for you
Register for the seminar location below that you wish to attend by selecting the Register link and filling out our online registration form.
Workplace Visits - Super Update Sessions
We can arrange a presentation tailored to the needs of the staff at your workplace at a convenient time for you.
Topics we can cover include:
- an update on investment markets and Catholic Super’s performance
- Catholic Super's investment options
- our improved insurance cover for members
- the benefits of the Government co-contribution scheme
- how to use salary sacrifice to increase your super savings
- how to access super while still working
- tax-free super payouts from age 60
- Catholic Super's financial planning services and other benefits
- your questions answered