Getting the right advice
Advice that's just for you can make all the difference to your financial future, and your initial consultation is free
How we can help
Have confidence in the financial choices you make today, tomorrow and once you finish working, while making the most of every dollar you earn.
MyLife MyAdvice, our licensed financial planning team, are here to help you.
Putting your interests first
Our financial planners do not receive any bonuses or commissions, so they only have your best interests in mind.
- Your first meeting is free of charge
- Our goal is to give you confidence in your financial choices
- We can monitor and update your financial plan as required by your changing lifestyle and personal circumstances.
Financial guidance you can depend on
We take your personal circumstances into account, to give you practical strategies, advice and hands on support – so you can meet your current and future lifestyle goals. Here are just some of the things we help our members with:
Setting financial goals
Transferring other super
Managing debt efficiently
The right insurance cover
Setting up a pension
Planning for aged care
Understanding estate planning
Aged care planning
If you need to consider aged care or assisted living for you or your loved ones, we can help you navigate the complexity including:
• making sure you get the most from the government benefits available
• identifying the costs that will apply for care
• helping you in the decision on which assets should be kept or sold
Get some advice - your initial consultation is free
Like to speak with someone or book a financial planning appointment? Call us on 1300 963 720 or