Access your account
Your super details are available securely online, whenever you need them, on any device
View your super account online 24/7 through MyLIfe Online, our member secure portal.
Log into MyLife Online, and:
- View and update your account details (including balance, transactions and statements)
- Transfer any other super into your Catholic Super account
- Change your investment option
- View and update insurance cover
- Add your Tax File Number (TFN) if we don’t already have it
If you have a pension account, you can also:
- Change your payment amount and frequency
- Nominate a drawdown strategy if you change your investment options
- Request a withdrawal, straight to your nominated bank account.
Not sure how to login?
If you need any help, please contact our Service Centre on 1300 655 002. We're here Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6:00pm, except for national public holidays.Contact Service Centre
How to access your super account online
Step 1 - Click on the blue Login button. It’s in the top right corner
Step 2 - You’ll see some options drop down. Click the member option, MyLife Online
Step 3 - Now you’re at the Manage your account online page, where you’ll need to enter some information:
- Member type: Use the drop down menu to select ‘Super’
- Member number: Enter your member number in the box. If you can’t remember your member number call us on 1300 655 002.
- PIN/Password: Enter your PIN or password in the box. If you can’t remember your PIN, click ‘Reset your PIN’ and follow the instructions.
Step 4 – Click the Login button.
Now you have access to your super details and can access your account information whenever you like.
When you first joined, we mailed you your member number details. If you don't have it available, you can call us on 1300 655 002 and we can help you.
Follow the register link and select ‘reset my PIN’. We’ll email you a new PIN for access to MyLIfe Online. You can also call us on 1300 655 002 and we will issue you with a PIN over the phone.
Keep your personal information up to date
Once you are logged into MyLife Online, you will see the Dashboard screen with an overall view of your account, including your current account balance.
There are three key navigational tools/icons in the top right hand corner:
- Personal details with the person icon
- Notifications with the envelope icon
- Menu icon with the three horizontal lines will help guide you through the site.
In addition, switches between accounts can be made from the drop down field at the top of the screen as well as the generic tools underneath the dashboard.
Updating your details
You can update the following information using the Personal details icon:
- Contact details
- Pin numbers
- Tax File Number provision and consent
- Communication preferences
Your statements are available on the Dashboard, under the Account Statements drop down at the bottom of the Account Balance section.
What other information is available?
Under the Menu icon, you can navigate through to:
- Account balance
- Account activity
- Find my super
- Contribution caps
- Tools and documents
- Contact us
If you have an Pension account, there is also a Withdrawal option available in the menu.
Please note: The Find my super and Insurance menu options will not be available these options are not available on Pension accounts.
Don't miss your super statement
Annual statements are scheduled for delivery during September - make sure your profile is up to date so we can get your information to you.Login to MyLife Online