Planning to retire well
So you’re ready to retire – congratulations!
A Catholic Super financial planner can take you through everything you’ll need to retire well, including:
- helping you start an income stream from your super once you’ve finished working
- reviewing your current situation and providing you with a plan as to what your retirement could look like, including any steps necessary to achieve it
- considering any Centrelink benefits you may be eligible for, and a plan that will ensure those benefits (where applicable) are maximised
- ensuring your retirement plan is tax effective
- considering your estate planning needs.
Note that if you have a defined benefit scheme, we can also explain what happens when you retire, how much your scheme will be worth, and include this amount in any retirement strategy recommendations we provide for you.